NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED.
(1) Promotion Description – Allstate Darts & Accessories.Inc (the "Sponsor") is offering its 2018 Backyard Makeover Giveaway (the "Promotion") and will award one (1) Grand Prize via a random selection from all eligible Entrants. The Promotion begins April, 13 2018 at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time ("EST") and ends July 31, 2018 at 11:59:59 PM (“EST”) (the "Promotion Period"). The Promotion is intended for participation by individuals (the "Entrant(s)") only in the United States and shall be construed according to, and governed exclusively by United States law. By participating in the Promotion, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. By participating in the Promotion, Entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Promotion Entities (defined below), their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, retailers, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, from and against any and all damages whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Promotion or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of the Grand Prize or any component thereof.
(2) Eligibility - Open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia EXCLUDING residents of New York, Alaska, Hawaii, Rhode Island, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands where the Promotion is void. Void in all other geographic locations, including outside of the United States. For eligibility: Entrants must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older at time of Promotion registration who are documented current legal owner or co-owner of a single family residence (each an “Eligible Entrant”). Within the eligible jurisdictions as of the date of entry and at the time the Grand Prize winner is selected, if you have been convicted of a felonious crime or a misdemeanor prior to or during the Promotion Period, you are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Additionally, employees, officers and directors of Allstate Darts & Accessories, Inc., its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively "Promotion Entities"), their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
(3) Way to Enter - Web Entry Method: Eligible Entrants may receive its initial one (1) entry by visiting during the Promotion Period and fully completing the registration form with its (required) e-mail address, first and last name, street address, city, state, zip code, and phone number. Thereafter, there is a limit of one (1) additional Entry per person per day during the remaining Promotion Period. 110 entries is the maximum total of entries by this method. A “day” is any twenty-four (24) hour period during the Promotion Period that begins at 12:00:01 AM EST and ends at 11:59:59 PM EST for this method of entry.
(4) Grand Prize – One (1) prize winner ("Grand Prize Winner") will be randomly selected from all eligible Entrants to receive the Grand Prize, which consists of one (1) 7-Pc Napa Lounge Set ("Grand Prize") for Grand Prize Winner’s designated primary residence as indicated on its entry form and located in any eligible state. The total Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of the one (1) Grand Prize is $7,000. The odds of winning depends upon the total number of eligible entries received. The Grand Prize will be awarded in one or more forms to be determined at Sponsor’s Sole discretion on or before August 8, 2018.
(5) Prize Awarding – The Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period and will be conducted on or about August 8, 2018 Potential Grand Prize winner will be contacted within five (5) business days of the drawing by phone, email and/or USPS mail ("Prize Notification") and provided with an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release ("Affidavit"), which he/she will be required to complete, (unless prohibited by law). For validity, the Affidavit must be returned within seven (7) days of receipt. In completing the Affidavit, the Potential Prize Winner is required to complete a W-9 providing his/her social security number, which will be used solely for the purposes of Sponsor's legal compliance in filing a US Tax Form 1099 based on the applicable ARV of the Prize awarded. Potential Prize Winner will also be required to send a copy of his/her passport, driver's license, birth certificate or other appropriate documentation (acceptable to Sponsor) as proof of age, residency and primary home ownership indicated on Entry Form. Non-compliance with any of these requirements will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the Grand Prize awarded. Return of Prize Notification and/or the Affidavit as undeliverable will result in disqualification, forfeiture of the respective Grand Prize and the selection of an alternate Grand Prize Winner, as applicable. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a criminal background check on any Potential Prize Winner and in the event a Potential Prize Winner has been convicted of a felony or a misdemeanor as of July 31, 2018, or does not meet any other eligibility requirement (including ownership), he/she will be disqualified and an alternate Grand Prize Winner selected as applicable. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use Grand Prize Winner's name and likeness solely for advertising and promotional purposes as Sponsor so determines without notice or further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
(6) General - All federal, state, local, and other taxes on each of the Grand Prize awarded and/or prize components are the sole responsibility of the applicable Grand Prize Winner. A recipient of the Prize shall not be permitted to (a) replace his/her designated Grand Prize with another prize or item; (b) transfer or assign his/her designated Grand Prize (or any portion thereof) to another person or (c) redeem the Grand Prize and/or any prize components for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize, and/or prize components, with a prize of comparable or greater value. The Grand Prize and/or prize components awarded may differ from the Prize and/or prize components shown in promotional materials. Among other promotional rights described herein, Eligible Entrants grant Sponsor the right to use and publish Grand Prize Winner's proper name and State of residence online in connection with the Promotion. All decisions of the Sponsor in any matter relating to this Promotion shall be binding and final. Entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Promotion Entities from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any prize; participation in the Promotion or any Promotion-related activity or travel or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Promotion information. Any portion of the Grand Prize not accepted or used by the Grand Prize Winner will be forfeited and the Promotion Entities are not responsible for any inability of the Grand Prize Winner to accept or use the Grand Prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason. Neither the Sponsor nor the Promotion Entities are not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware, software, or web site. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, for incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, howsoever caused, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Eligible Entrants found tampering with or abusing any, aspect of this Promotion, as solely determined by the judges, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate Eligible Entrant's eligibility to participate in the Promotion. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Grand Prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. This Promotion is strictly for promotional and entertainment purposes and may not be used in connection with any form of gambling. In the event this Promotion is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Promotion, or to disqualify entrants residing in the affected geographic areas. In such event, the Sponsor shall have no liability to any entrants who are disqualified due to such an action. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules in any way or at any time. Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Promotion should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond their control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion. In the event any portion of this Promotion is compromised by any non-authorized human intervention, actions of entrants, or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or impair the integrity, administration, security, or operation of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, modify, abbreviate or terminate the Promotion without further obligation. If Sponsor elects to abbreviate the Promotion, Winner(s) will be determined from all eligible entries received for Drawing(s) prior to the action or compromise giving rise to the suspension or termination of this Promotion. In the event of cancellation, abbreviation or suspension, Sponsor shall promptly post a notice on the Promotion entry page to such effect.
(7) Disputes - This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Michigan, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, Eligible Entrants agree that any and all disputes with Sponsor which cannot be resolved and causes of action against Sponsor arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Michigan having jurisdiction. Further, in any such disputes, under no circumstances will Eligible Entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys' fees, other than Eligible Entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with entering), and Eligible Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
(8) Prize Winner Information - To receive the name of the Grand Prize Winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope no later than August 30, 2018 to: Allstate Home Leisure Backyard Makeover Giveaway Winners List, 30650 Plymouth Rd, Livonia, MI 48150.
(9) Questions - Questions regarding this Promotion can be addressed in writing only via e-mail to: email@example.com. No inquiries relating to the Promotion may be directed to the Sponsor directly. * Our communication with certain states may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Sponsored by: Allstate Home Leisure Attn: Backyard Makeover Giveaway 30650 Plymouth Rd, Livonia, MI 48150.